- Place leftovers in a freezer bag or container and freeze for another meal.
- Clean out your refrigerator once a week and have a banquet.
- Use leftovers for a children's meal.
- Use leftovers for lunch at work or a snack.
- Make a casserole.
- Make a soup.
- Puree leftovers to use as baby food. You can even freeze the puree in ice cube trays. Once frozen just pop out the frozen baby food cubes and place them in a freezer bag. Remember to mark the bag with what is in it as well as the date. Then grab a cube to thaw and feed your baby.
- Bring leftovers to work and share with your coworkers.
- Bring leftovers to a neighbor or friend.
- Put leftovers in your compost pile.
There are many other ways to use leftovers. Can you come up with some and share them on this blog?
Copyright 2016 MSargent All Rights Reserved